Jharkhand Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date, Eligibility, e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Status @ ekalyan.cgg.gov.in: The e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2021-22 final date, scholarship standing is out right here completely on this article and The Jharkhand authorities’ scholarship gateway is e Kalyan. The Jharkhand Government Welfare Department awards college students pre-matric and post-matric scholarships. For Jharkhand scholarship 2021-22, meritorious college students of SC, ST, and Backward class with earnings lower than 2.5 lakh each year within the household are eligible.
Jharkhand’s E Kalyan is a trusted on-line scholarship platform run by the Jharkhand authorities’ Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare Department. For the Kalyan scholarship, college students with domicile in Jharkhand can apply on-line from the official website ekalyan.cgg.gov.in. The website not solely gathers the division‘s grants but in addition, accepts functions yearly from deserving college students. The final intention of the e-Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship 2021-22, is to advertise accountability and openness in implementing and allocating scholarships.
The e Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship eligible candidates can apply online from the official website talked about above. Before making use of, the candidates should meet the eligibility standards. Here’s a tentative date for the e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2021-22 software.
|Opening of e Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship software||December 2021 (Tentative)|
|Closure of e Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship software||January 2022 (Tentative)|
e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2021-22 Status
The Jharkhand authorities distribute scholarships for eligible candidates by way of the e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship website. Here’s a listing of scholarships distributed by the Jharkhand Welfare authorities.
- Pre-matric Scholarships
- Post-matric Scholarships(Inside and outdoors of the state)
Eligibility Criteria for e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2021-22
- The applicant should completely reside in Jharkhand.
- The eligible applicant should belong to one of many castes listed under;
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Backward Class
- The eligible SC/ST college students’ household earnings have to be lower than 2.5 lakhs each year.
- The eligible Backward Class applicant’s household earnings have to be lower than 1.5 lakhs each year.
- The candidates exempted from making use of the e Kalyan Jharkhand scholarships are the candidates belonging to castes apart from SC, ST, or BC.
- The SC/ ST candidates, whose household earnings are above 2.5 lakhs each year.
- The BC candidates, whose household earnings are adobe 1.5 lakhs each year.
How To Apply Online For e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2021-22?
- To apply on-line, observe the steps as proven proper under;
- Open the official website, by clicking on the hyperlink ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘Students Login’ on the house web page, by clicking on it, a window(registration) seems on the display screen.
- In that registration window, enter the identify of the applicant, contact quantity, mail id, different related necessary particulars within the kind.
- After registration, the appliance will obtain the consumer ID and password to their contact quantity and mail id registered. Then, they’ll log in to the positioning with the assistance of the obtained User Id and password.
- Then add all of the associated paperwork with the below-mentioned dimensions. All the paperwork have to be photocopies of the unique doc of 150 kBytes.The record of essential paperwork are;
- Id Proof(Aadhar Card most well-liked)
- Bonafide certificates(payment construction together with)
- A financial institution passbook (Scanned copy)
- Family’s earnings certificates
- Residence or Domicile certificates
- Caste certificates
- Marksheets(Xth, X11th, Diploma)
Application kind Photocopy with pupil, father or mother, or guardian signature
Note: To verify the standing of the appliance, log in to the official website utilizing Username and password, after which faucet “Application standing“.
Jharkhand Scholarship – FAQs
No. The candidates exempted from applying for the e Kalyan Jharkhand scholarships are the candidates belonging to castes other than SC, ST, or BC.
The eligible SC/ST students’ family income must be less than 2.5 lakhs per annum.
Official dates are not yet announced. The closure date of the application form is tentative and is expected to be March 2022.
- The applicant must permanently reside in Jharkhand.
- The eligible applicant must belong to one of the castes listed below;
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Backward Class
- The eligible SC/ST students’ family income must be less than 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- The eligible Backward Class applicant’s family income must be less than 1.5 lakhs per annum.
- The candidates exempted from applying for the e Kalyan Jharkhand scholarships are the candidates belonging to castes other than SC, ST, or BC.
- The SC/ ST candidates, whose family income is above 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- The BC candidates, whose family income is adobe 1.5 lakhs per annum.