22 Carat Gold Rate In Mumbai Today Per Gram 18k 22K 24ct 25.04.2021 Gold Rate in Mumbai (25th April 2021) There are retailers which are as a lot as 300 years outdated and have handed on from technology to technology, who give you the greatest gold charges. Do check today’s gold price in Mumbai before you purchase gold.
Today 22 Carat Gold Price Per Gram in Mumbai (INR)
|Gram||22 Carat Gold|
|22 Carat Gold|
|Daily Price Change|
Today 24 Carat Gold Rate Per Gram in Mumbai (INR)
|Gram||24 Carat Gold|
|24 Carat Gold|
|Daily Price Change|
* The above gold charges are indicative and don’t embody GST, TCS and different levies. For the precise charges contact your native jeweller.
|Date||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|25-Apr-21||₹44,940 ( -10 )||₹45,940 ( -10 )|
|24-Apr-21||₹44,950 ( -110 )||₹45,950 ( -110 )|
|23-Apr-21||₹45,060 ( -190 )||₹46,060 ( -190 )|
|22-Apr-21||₹45,250 ( 50 )||₹46,250 ( 50 )|
|21-Apr-21||₹45,200 ( 220 )||₹46,200 ( 220 )|
|20-Apr-21||₹44,980 ( -90 )||₹45,980 ( -90 )|
|19-Apr-21||₹45,070 ( 60 )||₹46,070 ( 60 )|
|18-Apr-21||₹45,010 ( 10 )||₹46,010 ( 10 )|
|17-Apr-21||₹45,000 ( 50 )||₹46,000 ( 50 )|
|16-Apr-21||₹44,950 ( 90 )||₹45,950 ( 90 )|
Historical Price of Gold Rate in Mumbai
Gold Price Movement in Mumbai, March 2021
|Gold Rates||22 Carat||24 Carat|
|1 st March rate||Rs.44,940||Rs.45,940|
|31st March rate||Rs.43,370||Rs.44,370|
|The highest rate in March||Rs.44,940 on March 1||Rs.45,940 on March 1|
|Lowest price in March||Rs.42,980 on March 29||Rs.43,980 on March 29|
Gold rates Mumbai 22 karats: How do prices change?
Gold charges in Mumbai in the present day are influenced by a lot of components.
Leaving that apart allows us to perceive on the native degree who influences the costs. In reality, the one largest issue is the worldwide components. Locally in Mumbai gold costs are decided as follows:
a) Fixed by the Indian Bullion Jewellers Association:
The Indian Bullion Jewelers Association fixes the costs primarily based on a lot of issues which are as follows:
1) The charges are fastened by a number of the largest sellers within the metropolis.
2) The native import obligation is added to the import objects within the nation.
3) Some sellers arrive on the worth primarily based on some formulation that’s arrived within the futures market of the MCX. The MCX is the most important commodity alternate within the nation and gold futures are traded on this alternate. This is how the value adjustments of gold in Mumbai and the way by which it’s fastened. It is extraordinarily essential to test the costs of gold earlier than shopping for them in India. This would guarantee that you’ve got the suitable costs at which to import gold in India. One may look ahead to worldwide cues earlier than shopping for gold in any o the cities, cities, or villages of India. Check together with your native jeweller earlier than shopping for the valuable metallic. There isn’t any good or unhealthy time to purchase gold, it’s simply that the value needs to be proper.
People also Search Today Gold Rate in Mumbai
- gold rate today,
- 24ct gold price today,
- gold rate today Pune,
- 23ct gold price today,
- gold rate today in India,
- gold rate in Mumbai today 23 carat live,
- gold price in mumbai,
- gold price today in mumbai,
- silver price in mumbai,
- gold rate in mumbai today per 10 gram,
- current gold rate in mumbai,
- 22-carat gold rate in mumbai,
- 24-carat gold rate in mumbai,
- gold rate in mumbai today per gram 22k,
- 18-carat gold rate in mumbai,
FAQ- Gold Rate in Mumbai Today
1). What is today’s gold rate in Mumbai?
Gold Price Today in Mumbai is Rs 45,250 for 22-carat and Rs 46,250 for 24-carat.
2). What is the price of 916?
3). Will gold prices fall?
4). Which country has the cheapest gold?
Hong Kong: Based on gold prices at the end of 2020, Hong Kong may be the cheapest country to buy gold from, going by listed face value prices. According to sovereignman.com, it’s possible to easily purchase gold in Hong Kong at a lower premium than what’s common in other countries
5). Is 22-carat gold pure?
22 Karat Gold: It contains 22 parts of gold mixed with 2 parts of other metals such as copper, zinc. Due to other traces of metal in the composition, it is harder than a 24K pure gold and thus, appropriate to make jewellery. Gold of this karat is also known as ‘916 gold’ as it comprises 91.67% of pure gold.