Who was the captain of the Mumbai Indians in IPL 2012? Amazon World ART Day Quiz Answers Spin Win – Nikon DSLR Camera
Today’s Amazon Quiz Information
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Nikon DSLR Camera
- Amazon Quiz Date: April 13 2021
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Amazon quiz answers today – Prizes and odds of winning
There is a Nikon DSLR Camera that can be awarded on this Amazon Quiz contest. The odds of success rely on the variety of eligible entries that reply all of the questions appropriately. Eligible entries are those that fulfill the eligibility standards outlined within the cellular app and observe the steps outlined within the ‘Details of the Contest and How to Enter’ part. Do not overlook to tweet about your participation within the Amazon Quiz utilizing #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App solely supply, so we advise you to obtain & set up the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account should you don’t have a current Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down within the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another solution to go to the Amazon Quiz web page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now simply click on the Amazon Quiz Banner & begin the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You must reply to the 5 questions appropriately within the Daily Amazon Quiz with a view to be eligible to win thrilling prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of immediately’s Amazon Quiz questions appropriately, you’ll then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ fortunate draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz fortunate draw winners are introduced on the winners listing declaration date
Bhimrao Ambedkar was awarded a scholarship by the ruler of which princely state, to pursue studies abroad?
Q1: Who was the captain of the Mumbai Indians in IPL 2012?
Answer 1: (B) Harbhajan Singh