YSR Pension Kanuka Telugu New List 2021 and Status: Search Online Beneficiary List Eligibility: The Government of Andhra Pradesh introduced the YSR Pension Kanuka as part of social welfare measures to scale back the hardships of the poor and susceptible sections of the society. It goals at securing a dignified life for the poor and susceptible sections, particularly the widows, outdated age individuals, and individuals with incapacity.
Incentives are offered to the socio-economic backward individuals of the State of Andhra Pradesh by way of this pension scheme. A hard and fast quantity of pension is given to the backward group in Andhra Pradesh State. The State offers a pension quantity for the sleek functioning of the lifetime of the socio-economic backward individuals.
Details Of Pension Kanuka Scheme 2021
|Name||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Launched by||CM Of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries||Economically backward individuals|
|Official web site||https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/homePage.do|
Types of Pension Covered below YSR Pension Kanuka 2021
The kinds of pension lined below the YSR Pension Kanuka are as follows:
- Old age pension.
- Widow pension.
- Weavers pension.
- Transgender pension.
- Disabled pension.
- Toddy tappers pension.
- Fisherman pension.
- ART (Anti Retroviral Therapy) pension.
- Single women pension.
- Traditional cobblers pension.
- Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology (CKDU) pension.
- Dappu artists pension.
Eligibility Criteria For YSR Pension Kanuka 2021
The eligibility standards below YSR Pension Kanuka is as follows:
- The applicant is from a BPL family, having a white ration card.
- The applicant should not be lined below some other pension scheme.
- The applicant should be an area resident of the district.
The age standards for the candidates to obtain a pension are completely different in response to the kind of pension. The completely different age standards for the completely different sort of pensions are as follows:
- Old age pension – 60 years or above with no means of subsistence.
- Weavers pension – 50 years or above and destitute.
- Widow pension – 18 years or above.
- Toddy toppers pension – 50 years or above.
- Transgender pension – 18 years or above.
- Fisherman pension – 50 years or above.
- Traditional cobblers pension – 40 years or above.
- Dappu artists pension – 50 years or above.
- Single women pension –
- 35 years or above for the married girl who’s separated or abandoned for a couple of 12 months.
- 30 years or above for the single girl in rural areas and 35 years or above in city areas with no help from family.
- CKDU pension – No age restriction however candidates have to be present process CKDU.
- ART pension – No age restriction however applicants have to be present to process six months of steady remedy on ART.
- Disabled pension – No age restriction however the applicant will need to have a minimum of 40% incapacity.
Pension Amount below YSR Pension Kanuka 2021
The pension quantity offered is as follows:
- For old-age, widows, single women, weavers, toddy tappers, conventional cobblers, ART pension, and People Living with HIV (PLHIV) and fisherman – Rs.2,250 per month.
- For transgender, disabled, and dappu artists pension – Rs.3,000 per month.
- For CKDU pensions – Rs.10,000 per month.
The pension is disbursed by the MPDO (Municipal Planning And Development Office) within the rural areas and Municipal Office within the city areas to the eligible beneficiaries. The pension quantity is disbursed by the MPDO and municipal workplace to the panchayat/ward, and the panchayat/ward disburses it to the beneficiaries both manually or online.
Application for YSR Pension Kanuka 2021
The course to use for YSR Pension Kanuka is as follows:
- Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal and click on on the ‘Download’ possibility on the highest of the homepage. When clicked on the ‘Download’ possibility, 5 choices are displayed beneath, and the final possibility is ‘YSR Pension Kanuka’.
- Under the ‘YSR Pension Kanuka’ possibility, click on on the ‘Download’ button. When clicked on the ‘Download’ button, the YSR Pension Kanuka type will get downloaded to the system.
- Take a printout of the downloaded YSR Pension Kanuka type.
- Fill the YSR Pension Kanuka type, connect the required paperwork, and submit it to the involved division/authority.
Documents Required For YSR Pension Kanuka 2021
- Aadhaar card.
- BPL ration card.
- Residence proof.
- Identity proof or birth certificate.
- Bank passbook.
Ysr Pension Kanuka Statistics 2021
|Pension particulars||Live||Releases||Disbursed this month|
|Pension to artists||4185||4185||4072|
|Sainik welfare pension||682||682||622|
|Pension to dialysis patients admitted in government hospitals||3588||3588||3305|
|Pension to dialysis patients admitted in affiliated hospitals||5940||5940||5590|
- SOCIETY FOR ELIMINATION OF RURAL POVERTY
Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block,
Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001
- Telephone No: 0866 – 2410017
- Email Id: email@example.com
People also Search Pension Kanuka Scheme 2021 on Google
- ysr pension kanuka status 2021
- ysr pension kanuka search
- ysr pension kanuka new list 2021
- ap pension status
- ysr pension kanuka telugu
- ysr pension eligibility
- ysr pension kanuka dashboard
- Load Metrics (uses 10 credits)
- ysr pension kanuka status
- ysr pension kanuka login
- ysr pension kanuka app
- ysr pension kanuka new list 2020
- ysr pension kanuka report
- ysr pension kanuka application
- ysr pension kanuka application form
- ysr pension kanuka eligibility
- ysr pension kanuka ap
- ap ysr pension kanuka
- pension status
FAQ –Pension Kanuka Scheme 2021
1). How do I check my YSR pension status?
- Process To Search YSR Pension Kanuka Status
- The candidate who wishes to check Pension status firstly they have to visit the official website.
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Pension Status Option.
- As soon as you click, you will be taken to a new web page.
2). How can I check my pension status on an Aadhar card?
Check the status of your Aadhar card online. This service is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Users can check the status of their Aadhar card by entering the enrolment number, date, and time given on the acknowledgment slip.
3). How can I check my old age pension status in Andhra Pradesh?
Get the status of pension application online in Andhra Pradesh. Users need to select the district, year of retirement to access the detailed information. One can also search the status of pension by file number or their name and date of birth.
4). What is a pension ID number?
Pension Payment Order or PPO number is a unique 12-digit number that helps pensioners receive their pension. It is an important number for pensioners or those individuals who are on the verge of retirement. PPO number helps in getting the pension.
5). What is the age limit for old-age pensions in Andhra Pradesh?
The government changed the age limit (for OAP) to 60 years from June 2019. Earlier, the age requirement was 65 years.”