Dr Ambedkar Law College Admission 2021-2022 @www.tndalu.ac.in For 5 years Integrated Law Degree Courses, applications are invited from eligible candidates through online mode for admission to the 5 years integrated Law Degree Courses for the Academic year 2021-22. Eligibility, Education Qualification, Application processing, Fee Structure, and other details please visit the official website
Name of Courses Offered and Institution for Dr Ambedkar Law College Admission 2021-2022 @www.tndalu.ac.in
|SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE IN LAW: (The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Perungudi Campus, Dr. M.G.R. Salai, Near MRTS Tharamani Railway Station, Chennai -113)|
|All Government Law Colleges in Tamil Nadu and Saraswathy Law Colleges (Pvt) Tindivanam.|
Eligible Qualification 5 years Integrated Law Degree Courses 2021-22
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) OR its equivalent examination recognized by the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai, and should have secured not less than 70% of the total marks in the aggregate of all the subjects.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe communities should have secured not less than 60% of the total marks in the aggregate of all the subjects. NRI Candidates, who claim the Non-Resident Indians (NRI) category, should have secured not less than 70% in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates aspiring to apply for B.Com.LL.B.[Hons.] must have studied Commerce and those B.C.A.LL.B.[Hons.] must have studied Computer Science as a subject in the Higher Secondary Examination.
- Separate application forms should be submitted for each Course. Candidates applying for B.A.LL.B (Hons.) and B.B.A.LL.B (Hons.) can use the same application form.
No Age Limit
- Candidates can apply through online mode only, for which applicants have to pay the application processing fee through the online payment gateway only.
- Application Processing Fee paid through other modes, by Cash/Demand Draft / Money Order/Cheque/Bank Pay Order Challan, etc., will not be accepted. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Selection for admission will be conducted only online. Candidates will be selected purely on merit based on their performance in the qualifying examination and strictly as per the rules of reservation prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Ambedkar Law College Admission 2021-2022 Important Date
- Date of Opening submission of Applications – 04/08/2021
- Date of Closing submission of Applications – 26/08/2021
Tndalu admission 2021-22 Important Link
AFFILIATED GOVERNMENT LAW COLLEGES IN TAMIL NADU AND THE SARASWATHY LAW COLLEGE (PRIVATE), TINDIVANAM:
Name of the Affiliated Law Colleges
|1.||Chennai Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College, Pudupakkam – 603 103||241|
|2.||Government Law College, Madurai – 625 020||171|
|3.||Government Law College, Tiruchirapalli – 620 023||160|
|4.||Government Law College, Coimbatore – 641 046||160|
|5.||Government Law College, Tirunelveli – 627 011||160|
|6.||Government Law College, Chengalpattu – 603 001||160|
|7.||Government Law College, Vellore – 623 006||80|
|8.||Government Law College, Villupuram – 605 602||80|
|9.||Government Law College, Dharmapuri – 636 701||80|
|10.||Government Law College, Ramanathapuram – 623 501||80|
|11.||Government Law College, Salem – 636 010||80|
|12.||Government Law College, Namakkal – 637 001||80|
|13.||Government Law College, Theni – 625 534||80|
|14.||Saraswathy Law College (Private), Tindivanam – 604 307||39*|
* Out of the total (60) sanctioned strength, 65% of seats have been reserved for Govt. Quota and 35% of seats have been reserved for College Management Quota)
** As per G.O.Ms.No.418 Law (LS) Department dated 30.07.2012, based on the merit list, 4% of the total seats have been allotted to the Higher Secondary Courses (+2) Vocational Stream Candidates.