GDS West Bengal Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 2357 Vacancies for BPM, ABPM/Dak Sevak, Last Date to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date, etc. Refer thoroughly before applying @ http://www.appost.in.
Also, Apply –SSB Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2021 Online Form
GDS West Bengal Recruitment 2021 Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
|Community||No of Posts|
Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 West Bengal Educational Qualification:
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2021 2022 Age Limit: (As of 20.07.2021)
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 – 40 Years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s), and Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Www Appost In West Bengal 2021 Salary Details:
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
- Merit List
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021 Application Fee/Exam Fee:
1. Applicants belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates.
The applicant can also pay the fee through the online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facilities can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
For making the payment of fee the candidate should refer to the Registration Number in all cases.
2. However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website
How to apply for WB Postal Circle GDS Post 2021:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/ from 20.07.2021 to 19.08.2021. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as published in the online advertisement.
- Start Date – 20/07/2021
- Closing Date – 19/08/2021