You must have heard the word Netflix. But do you know what is this Netflix? If not then no problem, because in today’s article I will share with you only information about Netflix (Netflix Meaning in Hindi) . Also you will know about how to use Netflix and how to download Netflix.
Netflix is an online video streaming service through which we can enjoy any TV show, series or movie on our mobile, laptop or smart TV anytime, anywhere through the internet. Ever since the arrival of Netflix in India, its craze among people is increasing day by day. People are buying Netflix subscription by removing cable connection from their homes.
Netflix is providing the best of the best streaming services at a good price and hardly any other company is providing this kind of service in India.
If you want to know what are the plans of Netflix, what are the benefits of Netflix and how to download movies from Netflix, then you are on the right platform. So let’s go ahead and know the complete information about Netflix (Netflix in Hindi) in Hindi.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is an online streaming service specially designed for the purpose of entertainment. It can be used on mobile, laptop or smart TV through internet. In this, you can enjoy many types of award winning shows, movies, web series, documentaries, anime etc. whenever you want, wherever you want.
You will not get to see any Ad (advertisement) of any kind while watching the program on Netflix. Netflix’s online database is so large that you will always find something new to watch on it. A large number of movies, series, tv shows and documentaries are released on this, which will always give you a fresh content and will never let you get bored.
Every month a lot of TV shows and movies are included in it. All this is available at a very low monthly price.
Benefits of Netflix
- If you are new to Netflix and you have created your account on Netflix for the first time, then you will be given a free trial for the first 30 days . During this, you will not have to spend a single penny for the next 30 days. If you like netflix then after completion of 30 days you will have to choose one of its paid plans .
- On Netflix, you can play one account on 2 or 4 screens simultaneously. For this you have to take standard or premium plan.
- On Netflix you can watch your favorite TV show, movie or program anywhere at any time. In this, you do not have to wait for the show to start like on TV.
- On Netflix, you can choose one of the different plans as per your convenience and upgrade or downgrade whenever you want. Such as Basic, Mobile Standard, Premium plan etc.
- You will not see any kind of ad while watching movies or series on Netflix. You can enjoy the content without any break and save time.
- If you want to use Netflix only for mobile phones then you can buy mobile only plans which are available at very low cost.
- Netflix is completely legal which provides a safe and secure service. You will not need to download illegal apps to watch movies on it, so that the device will not be at risk from virus, malware or worms.
- Movies and series in Hindi language are available for Indian customers on Netflix.
- If you are fond of watching new content, then Netflix will not disappoint you. A large number of movies and series are released on Netflix. There you can enjoy any shows or movies from around the world.
- If you want to watch movies in HD quality then you can watch them in HD or ultra HD in Netflix .
How to download Netflix?
If you want to access Netflix through web browser, then you can visit Netflix.com and sign in and enjoy it. But if you want to download the Netflix app, then you can download it in the way mentioned below.
For Windows 8 or 10 : If you want to download Netflix app on your PC or laptop, then for this you have to go to microsoft store.
- After this you have to search Netflix.
- After this, select Netflix from the search result and click on Download or Get. (if prompted to sign in, sign in with your microsoft information)
- Now go to the start menu.
- Now select the Netflix app.
- Now click on sign in (if you are not a member then first sign up on Netflix with your email address and password)
- For Smartphones: You can download Netflix from Play Store for Android phones and from App Store for iOS phones.
- After downloading, install it on your device.
- Now open the Netflix app, sign in and start using it.\
How to use Netflix?
Using Netflix is very easy. First of all, you have to create your netflix account by signing up on it. After creating an account, you can enjoy it for free for one month of the beginning. Let us now know about how to use Netflix.
After the account is created, as soon as you open Netflix, the sections you will see will be something like this:
- Home: After opening the Netflix app, you will see the home page first. At the same time, on this home page, you will also see some other sections like Tv Shows, Movies, Recently added.
- Tv Shows: Here you will see the list of current Tv shows. You can choose and play the Tv Show you want to watch as per your choice.
- Movies: In this section you will get to see movies categories in many languages. In this, you can enjoy Hollywood, Bollywood movies according to your choice like Hindi, English or any other given language.
- Recently Added: In this section of Netflix, you will find a list of series, shows or movies that have been included recently. If you are always keen to see something new, then this section will be very interesting for you.
- My List: If you like any Tv Show or Series or you are waiting for any upcoming movie, then you can add it to My list. By doing this, whenever you open My List, you will see these programs in this list and you can watch them whenever you want.
To add your favorite movie or programs, you have to move the cursor on the thumbnail of that movie, after which the thumbnail will be highlighted and on the right side you will see some buttons which will include voice, like, dislike and plus buttons.
To add the movie, you have to click on the plus button. Your video will be added to My List.
- Search: Using the search button, you can search for any show, series or movie of your choice and enjoy it.
- Profile, Manage Account and Logout: Like other apps, you can manage your account, profile in Netflix as well and can sign it out whenever you want. For this, you have to click on the down arrow given in the right side, after which you will see all the settings options.
Netflix App Data Consumption
Most people think that data usage is very high while using Netflix. but it’s not like that. In this, you can adjust the data consumption according to yourself.
Data consumption in Netflix depends on the type of mobile or device you are using and the internet plan you have.
How much data Netflix will use depends on the resolution of the video.
- Low – This is basic video quality which uses around 0.3 gb data/hour.
- Medium – This is the standard video quality which consumes 0.7 gb data/hour.
- High – This is the best video quality, uses 3 GB data / hour.
- Automatic – In this mode, the quality is automatically determined by the app according to the connection or speed.
- Unlimited – In this you will get to watch videos in maximum quality.
Can Netflix content be downloaded?
If you want to download your favorite program on Netflix and watch it later, then it is possible. You can easily download movies or shows on your smartphone or laptop and enjoy them anywhere, anytime without spending data. For this you have to click on the download arrow shown on the screen.
How does the Netflix streaming system work?
Video streaming on Netflix is similar to youtube videos. We can watch the content present on it by playing it in real-time. If your internet connection is slow then there can be problem in streaming video . The video may play one by one or may stop altogether. That’s why it is necessary to have the right internet connection for better experience.
When and how did Netflix start?
Netflix was started in August 1997 by two serial entrepreneurs Marc Randolph and Reed Hasting .
This company was first started in Scotts Valley, California, which has become the world’s largest Internet Entertainment Platform today. Initially, Netflix was a website-based movie rental service that used to rent DVDs online to its customers.
People used to visit this website and choose the movie of their choice and order its DVD. The company used to send these DVDs to its customers by post. After watching the movie, the customer had to return these DVDs back to Netflix.
Netflix currently has more than 200 million paid subscribers worldwide and is available in more than 190 countries. In the services provided by Netflix, you can watch a large number of Tv Shows, Movies, Tv series and Documentaries which are available in different genres and languages.
I hope the information given by me “What is Netflix and how to use it ?” Must have liked it. I have tried my best to convey all the information related to Netflix (What is Netflix in Hindi) to you so that you do not need to go to any other website regarding this topic.